In accordance with the provisions as set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we hereby inform you about the processing of the personal data you have provided in your CV, in any annexed documentation, and all other personal data obtained through the selection process (including any assessments that may have been required for selection purposes):
- Your personal data will be held by CIMD, S.A. Príncipe de Vergara nº131, 3ª Planta, 28002 Madrid, Spain and with NIF A28923662.
- We will only process your personal data in respect of your application for employment at Grupo CIMD and to send you future employment offers from any one of the companies within Grupo CIMD.
- Any non-compliance to provide us with your CV or to sign the present conferral will determine that we are NOT qualified to accept your application or to send you any future employment offers.
- We will keep your personal data for the duration of the selection process for which you have applied. Once it is complete, we will hold your personal data for a period of two years to send you future employment offers. When this period has elapsed, your data will be deleted. You will need to reapply for any employment openings after this period and to sign a new conferral in order for us to process your personal data.
- We have appointed “Seguridad y Privacidad de Datos S.L. -FORLOPD-“ as Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at www.forlopd.es
- Your personal data will only be disclosed to third parties upon competent legal requirement.
You have the following rights over your personal data:
- to withdraw or restrict its use
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority at www.aepd.es
You may exercise your rights, at any time, through either of two channels:
- By post: Personnel Department of CIMD, S.A., calle Príncipe de Vergara nº131, 3ª Planta, 28002 Madrid, Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Any correspondence must include a proof of identity, or equivalent.
The candidate agrees that all the personal data provided to be correct, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and will be solely responsible for any harm, whether direct or indirect, that may result from the breach of this clause. In the event of any change to your circumstances, please inform us through one of the above channels.
The candidate agrees that all the personal data provided to be correct, accurate, complete and up-to -date and commits to inform Grupo CIMD of any changes with respect to the personal data provided through the enabled channels for this purpose as indicated in part 1 of this policy, and will be solely responsible for any harm, whether direct or indirect, that may result from the breach of this clause. In the event that the candidate provides the personal data of any third party, the candidate declares to be in possession of the consent of the interested party and undertakes to inform the third party of the information contained within the present clause, thereby exempting the entity from any responsibility derived from any breach of compliance.